Serponge Mix Serponge Mix

At first I thought this was gonna be some kinda lame shit or somethin for a level, but I was really shocked how well your songs transition. It feels like a coherent song, great work!

Surface by Dimrain47 - GD league Remix Surface by Dimrain47 - GD league Remix

Absolute garbage.

TheFatRat - Monody (Zyzyx Remix) TheFatRat - Monody (Zyzyx Remix)

Pretty dope, although I feel like the transition to and out is a little weird. It went too fast into a drop coming out of calm vocals. Usually I like that contrast but idk it just didnt fit here :3 Good dubstep tho

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Hey Etz! Thanks for leaving a review :) I agree with you here, listening too it again I think I may have made a more suttle transition.

Toby Fox - Undertale (Karaplex Remix) Toby Fox - Undertale (Karaplex Remix)

Damn near perfect, but I have a couple issues that are pretty minor. In my opinion the bells at the beginning could have been a lit bit softer to the ears, idk they hurt mine a little but maybe thats just my problem 8). I also think the saws in the drops had a bit too much noise, or maybe it just wasnt blended well. Sometimes felt like it was drowning out the chords themselves. Also, another opinion, wasn't a huge fan of the flute at 2:20. But overall really sick sound design with a second drop that I wish just had a bit more grit ;(. Also rip collab 8)

GG

windluxmusic responds:

lol rip xD yeah thanks for listening m8 glad you enjoyed

TobyFox - Hopes And Dreams (Photos RMX) TobyFox - Hopes And Dreams (Photos RMX)

this is garbage

Bossfight - Elevatia Bossfight - Elevatia

looking forward to seeing your future tracks on bigger and bigger and bigger record labels, cuz holy (shit) yeah, this stuff is really good, I can't get enough of this future bass and unpredictability of the whole track, plus the tiny snaress 8) 8) 8) love it all :3

In terms of criticism I guess, I'd say that it sounded just a tiny bit muddy around the two minute mark, but I can't complain at all about it cuz the song is jjust soo good.

Nine Twelve Nine Twelve

Reminds me of a song you'd find on the VVVVVV soundtrack. Also a pretty nice sequel to Ghost House. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the drums, just cuz the piece itself is kinda everywhere (in a good way), and the drums just sorta go "Boom tss clap Boom tss clap Boom tss clap" over and over, and I thought that they could speed up or change with the track, because by the end of the first drop I wasn't really able to focus on the actual song, only the drums cuz they were just sortta there. Idk if this makes ANY sense at all. Sorry. Nice description also.

Schtiffles responds:

Yeah it definitely makes sense, I'm told I need to vary up my drums quite often, and I kind of dropped the ball on this one. Thanks for the reminder :P

Trackers - Mad World cover Trackers - Mad World cover

The vocals are really great, but I feel like the song could be mixed/mastered better. There are some really uncomfortable treble when she enunciates some of the "S's." It started really strong, but then the guitars and stuff kinda feel like it covers up the voice. Give it a little pocket in the mix to sound louder. Good cover tho :)

Trackers responds:

I had no idea what you were talking about until I heard this play through laptop speakers... Then I was like ohhhhhhh I hear it now!

Stereo Madness [REMIX] Stereo Madness [REMIX]

I was actually kinda suprised by this. I think the saw that comes in at :30 could be stronger, cuz I still feel like the original melody was too loud. The drop was a bit bizarre as well to me, it felt like there were just kinda wholes, like maybe add another element to it or something. Overall this is pretty good work ;)

ReChargeD responds:

Thanks for your review, Etzer! :D

Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun Xtrullor - Birth of the Sun

It seems like you are getting pretty good at 7/4. The drums, especially in the second minute are amzing.